It has been a while since our last blog post. But we have been a bit busy… 🙂 We are continuing to work hard to ensure an amazing 2015 BULA & WFDF World Championships of Beach Ultimate in Dubai. (I can’t believe the event is less than 2 months away…!)
And today we are very proud to launch the new BULA website. We are greatly indebted to Alex Pereira and Mojobrands. They understood, and masterfully designed and displayed, the BULA identity and enabled us to incorporate the spirit and the game of Beach Ultimate worldwide into the BULA website.
But BULA is not about us, it is about you.
And for you we wanted to create something special:
- Beach Ultimate Players will be pleased to know that we are working on several initiatives to improve the game of Beach Ultimate worldwide. The World Championships in Dubai are obvious and Beach Ultimate lover, player, and fitness leader Tim Morrill has started BULA Beach Fitness. More info at beachultimate.org/for-players
- Leaders (league and tournament directors, captains, as well as national Beach Ultimate committee members) can continue to get their event be BULA Recommended and get discounts from Discraft and Five Ultimate. We also created something new for leaders: The BULA Circle. For €99/year BULA Circle members get:
- Access to 6 Beach Ultimate specific organizational webinars
- Entry in the LinkedIn BULA Circle group
- A limited edition BULA Casual Wear outfit (shorts and shirt)
More info at beachultimate.org/for-leaders
- Beach Ultimate Lovers can enjoy, and share, a 30-minute documentary called “Spirit on the Beach”. This movie was magnificently filmed and put together by David Picon, a Beach Ultimate Lover from Venezuela who got great footage at the European Championships in Calafell, Spain. More about this at: beachultimate.org/for-lovers
- Rookies can find out about more about the sport of Beach Ultimate, self-refereeing, BULA, and places to play at beachultimate.org/for-rookies
As you can see, lots of helpful stuff for everyone. For now, and for later.
We will continue to post to this blog but don’t forget to check out the other Beach Ultimate related social media channels.
Keep it beachy!